Sunday, April 30, 2006

Veni, vidi...nah, can't be.

The Episodic bLog

Yeah, yea, I know. Everyone's been saying the same thing "I was worried about you." Worry not, faithful reader and friend, because I've been having a ball! I got the bikes all ready for spring, adding a few items to make my long hours in the saddle more comfortable, and then it was TIME TO RIDE! So, that's just what I've been doing. For the month of April, I have ridden over 1500 miles. This is just a warmup. The best is yet to come.

So, "The Daily bLog" has morphed into "The Episodic bLog." Visit when you can. I'll catch up when the mood strikes and there's interesting new stuff to share.

Today, I took Vulcan out for a big loop ride - 144 miles - from Pittsfield to Brattleboro, Vermont - via Route 2 and Shelburne Falls - over the Connecticut River into New Hampshire, back to Vermont and across Route 9 through the Green Mountains and back into Massachusetts. I took the picture above along Route 9 in Vermont at Hogback Mountain.