Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pegasus on the Mountain - Hancock, Massachusetts

The Daily bLog
We're all different, especially me. I read the forecast for the day and it looked good: forties with no precipitation. Great day for a first ride to work this season. I've come to love every one of the 37 miles between my house and Albany. From the back of a motorcycle, our everyday world is transformed into a new and inviting environment. On today's rides, I passed no more than two other motorcycles. I am different in this regard: others like it when it's nice out. BMW riders seen not to care much about temperature, only that there isn't (much) snow on the road. Well there wasn't snow on the road today...it was on the side of the road, however. Thanks to the miracles of modern medicine, I was the lone rider able to be on the road today.