Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stewart's - Nassau, New York
c 2006 Curt Miller

The Daily bLog
Some days are just regular old days, nothing special. I used to think that way but now I really appreciate something in every day. Like Stewart's. It's just a basic convenience-type store, but it's different. It's really customer-driven and the help treats you better. Prices on fresh dairy products are always lower than anywhere else, too. I appreciate all of that. They deserve my business.

My neuro called me on the way home tonight to see how things were going. Told me I was having flare-ups of the MG symptoms due to the prednisone. Called it demargination...where the nasty antibodies are rooted out of deep hiding places in the body and into the bloodstream, causing them to eat my acetylcholine thus producing muscle weakness.

Tomorrow is the pheresis. And hope.