Sunday, July 02, 2006

Multimedia message

My monthly pilgrimage to Shelburne Falls


Orion, parked


Bridge over the Deerfield River

The Main Drag

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters

I've come to really enjoy day trips to this artsy-hippie community along the Mohawk Trail in northwestern Mass. It offers all the amenities - and shopping - a guy like me wants. I come into town and make a circuit of my regualr galleries and shops. I hooked up with a local healer who prescribes Goji juice, a healthgiving drink from the Himalaya, and maintain my supply from her shop. I also buy all my dipilitories at the local market. Finally, I relax with a cup of coffee at Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters. Joining in the 21st Century, the shop offers wireless internet access so I can post to my blog in real time while I sit and sip.

The weather prediction is for severe thunderstorms, wind and hail. Can't linger.

Read more about Shelburne Falls.